VH-BRI's flying career ended when it sank at its moorings at Hayman Island on July 8, 1962. The fuselage was acquired by Vic O'Hara, who converted it to a houseboat. Named the Henrietta Hoh, it was kept at Shute Harbour.
Built as C-47A c/n 12858 USAAF serial 42-108901. It became one of 21 C-47s remanufactured by Douglas in 1946 as DC-3Cs (with single passengers doors) and was used as a corporate transport. At some point the double cargo doors of a C-47 were refitted. Became part of the Confederate Air Force in 1970. Returned to commercial cargo operations in 1980. Registration cancelled 2003.