Operated mineral survey flights all over Australia initially as G-AMLW and from June 1957 as VH-AGF. In January 1959 it returned to the UK and resumed the identity G-AMLW. Sold in France as F-BJAI in June 1960. Photo from: Civil Aviation Historical Society, Melbourne, Australia
Operated by a joint venture of Australia's Adastra Aerial Surveys and the UK's Hunting Aero Surveys. Registered VH-AGB in November 1956. Sold to TAA in 1962 as a spares source for its Catalina operations in Papua New Guinea. Scrapped in 1967.