Designed in 1934 and used as an advanced trainer. Out of 260 total aircraft, this is the only surviver. It was operated by the Luftwaffe and served as a glider tug after the war (as SP-AJB, until the early 1950's). In 1954 it was retired to the technical museum in Wroclaw, from which it was sent to this (back then new) aviation museum in 1963. During the restauration it received the current factory paint scheme.
The B.II's were used as unarmed reconnaissance aircraft until mid-1915. In 1917, the B.IIa version was introduced, which had a greater number of fuselage elements made out of wood rather than steel tubes. 20 of this type were built under the designation L.30. In total, more than 3000 B.II's were produced. This frame is the very last of its kind. Built in 1919, last flight in 1940 and restored in 1987. Painted in fictional camouflage to represent the Officer Observer School in Toruń in 1920.