The B-52 Memorial Park is located within the Orlando International Airport just off the Beachline Expressway formerly the Bee Line near runway 18L. It is under the control of the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA). This retired B-52D was at one time assigned to the 306th Bomb Wing of the now defunct McCoy Air Force Base. The bomber was built in 1956 and retired in 1984. Final flight was from its last unit of assignment, the 7th Bomb Wing at Carswell AFB in Fort Worth Texas, to the former McCoy AFB, now Orlando International Airport, on February 20, 1984.
In fact 52-4959, to Argentine AF as C-109. To civilian registry as N86FR. Seen at Sun n' Fun in 3016 painted as 53-1201. Registered N105BH in 1997. In 2010 was located at Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum, Titusville, FL.