Rare civil Guarani in storage after a career as a prisoner transport. Was to have been AE-1001 with the Argentine Army from 1971 but took up these marks instead in 1972, operating till 1993 with the government LQ- registration prefix
This 1972 B732 was ex-ANA and served Aerolineas from 1997. Seen here in store for the Museo Nacional de Aeronáutica, having been immaculately repainted in the original 1980s AR livery. Delivered to Morón 3.10.08
Delivered to the Fuerza Aerea Argentina in 1970 and often used by LADE before withdrawal from service and storage at Morón in the late 1990s. Initially placed on display indoors but now providing an ideal photo opportunity outside - just hope she doesn't deteriorate too much
Actually B-004, this is one of 30 Lincolns delivered to Argentina in 1947. Although serialled RE531, it never flew with the RAF, going from Avro straight into store at Langar. Along with 15 Lancasters, they represented the biggest bomber force in S. America. Lincolns were used in the attempted military coup of 9.51, by both sides during the 1955 Revolución Libertadora that deposed Juan Perón, and for Antarctic supply drops. One other, B-016, survives in Argentina at Villa Reynolds AB, San Luis Prov.
Operating with the Fuerza Aerea Argentina from 1975 till 1997, this S-61 was latterly used for presidential duties, changing identity from H-01 to H-02, after service in camouflage as a SAR helicopter with serial BSH-72
First delivered as LV-XET to the Argentine CAB in 4.47 but immediately tranferred to the FAA. One of some 24 supplied; several crashed including two at Aeroparque and one at Morón. T-9 was wfu and stored at El Palomar in 1962 and preserved by the Museo Nacional de Aeronáutica, firstly at Aeroparque airport but moving to Morón AB in 2001 with the rest of the collection
One of two ex-Austral 1-11s at Morón, used by the national civil aviation institute as a ground trainer. Last service 11.93. Has CIATA titles on this side and INAC titles on the other. Originally D-ALAT with Paninternational back in 1969