This Golden Eagle was originally registered in the USA as N3127K. It was imported to Australia for Capitol Motors, Sydney. It was withdrawn from use on 9 May 2003 whilst owned by Heli-Muster at Bankstown. In June 1006 it was at Archerfield in this semi-derelict state, though it could still be intended to rebuild it.
Capital Motors was one of Sydney's largest car dealers. It was owned by Arnold Glass (1926-2009), who bought his first aircraft in 1947 (a Tiger Moth). VH-BMX was withdrawn from use in 2003 by which time Capital Motors was gone after a takeover.