1948-built Gemini revisiting its initial home base in 1995. It is parked in front of the 1938-built side hangar with a curved Belfast-truss type roof which was erected for F. Hills & Son for Hillson Praga production. It is now used for general aircraft maintenance.
1948-built Gemini attending a small static display at Ringway to mark the 75th anniversary of the formation at the airport of 613 (City of Manchester) Squadron. This Gemini was based at Barton in 1948 - and now again in the early 2000s.