Delivered to USAAF as C-54E 44-9120 in May 1945. Converted to DC-4 standard by Douglas in late 1945 and delivered to TWA on 5 February 1946. Named "Arc de Triomphe". Seen at Gander during a trans-atlantic crossing. Destroyed by fire at La Guardia on 28 September 1948. From TWA 60 years ago.
This photo was added on 2 September 2018, and has since been viewed 143 times.