Displayed suspended at IWM Duxford. This aircraft was built in June 1945 at Hatfield as a B.35 and went into storage with 22 MU. In 1953 the Mosquito was converted into a target tug and served with No. 3 Civilian Anti-Aircraft Co-operation Unit and No. 4 CAACU, towing target banners and working with radar stations till retired in 1963. It featured in '633 Squadron' and 'Mosquito Squadron' films. Badly damaged during a landing and fire, it was restored at Duxford in the yellow and black target tug scheme.
This photo was added on 20 June 2022, and has since been viewed 97 times.