Built for the US Navy as as SNB-1 in 1943. Modified to an SNB-1P in 1947 and an SNB-5 around 1954. Redesignated as a TC-45J in 1962. To the US Army and modified to an NC-45J (fitted with a Volpar Tri-Gear Mk.IV kit). To the museum in 1980. Left in 1994 and registered as N45UC. Stored at Fayetteville/Willow Pond, GA from 1999.
This photo was added on 7 January 2020, and has since been viewed 124 times.