Polaris Charter Company was founded by Max Ward in 1946 with a De Havilland Fox Moth. In 1952 the airline was formed into Wardair and began operations with new De Havilland Canada aircraft in June 1953. While the original Fox Moth crashed in 1949, Mr Ward bought this aircraft in 1983 and restored it in the original colors if his earlier Fox Moth CF-DJC. On May 15, 1989 CF-DJB was flown to Ottawa to be placed into the Canada Aiviation and Space Museum.
This photo is copyright © Gary Vincent, and may not be used or published in any way without permission.
It was added on 20 December 2019, and has since been viewed 366 times.