Preserved at Landhotel "Waldperle", right on the edge of the Werdauer Wald. It arrived here in 1969, and 30 years later, on 8 November 1999, it was dismantled and transported to a car dealer near Reichenbach. It was still on display there (as DM-ZZB) by 2017.
This aircraft was delivered in 1956 as the first Ilyushin 14 built by VEB Flugzeugwerke Dresden. Its true identity is DM-SAZ. The displayed DDR- reg was painted on the aircraft after it arrived here, but it never flew as such. Interestingly, by 1995 the flag had been removed from the rudder.
This photo was added on 20 July 2017, and has since been viewed 790 times.