Built to USAAC order as 41-33841 but completed as a Harvard Mk III for the RAF as EX868. Not delivered, but shipped to New Zealand, becoming NZ1061 in November 1943. Served with the RNZAF until 1978 when disposed of by tender. Acquired by an Australian, but registered ZK-ENH on 2 August 1978. Shipped to Sydney April 1979, then based at Broken Hill until 1988. Based at Walcha, NSW, since then.