VH-EBB was delivered with JT3C jets engines in 1959 and upgraded to turbofan JT3D engines in 1961. It was sold as N790SA in 1967 for service with Standard Airways. Behind -EBB is the then international terminal, little more than a shed. It was replaced in 1970 by the building that still forms the core of the current international terminal. The old site was cleared for a new terminal for Trans-Australia Airlines (now called Terminal 3).
This photo was added on 7 September 2017, and has since been viewed 76 times.