Taken on charge by the RAF in May-1943 as MA298. It later became an instructional airframe as 6462M. In Jul-1948 it went to the Danish Air Force as instructional airframe at Værløse with serial FMSm4. In 1951 it went to the Tojhusmuseet in Copenhagen and painted as "41-401". It was also displayed at the Danske Tekniske Museum in Helsingør (noted 1975/76), in store at Værløse (noted 1978), Egeskov Veteranmuseum (noted 1982/85) and Danmarks Flyvemuseum in Billund before going in Jul-1998 to the Dansk Veteranflysamling at Stauning, changing name in Jun-2007 to Danmarks Flymuseum.
This photo was added on 6 October 2022, and has since been viewed 62 times.