This aircraft was built as AT-7 43-33316 (cn 5479) and delivered to the USAAF Navigation Training School at San Marcos, TX during Oct. 1943. It was transferred to the USN in Dec. 1945 and designated as an SNB-2 with the BuNo. 67103. In 1951 it was converted to SNB-5 (D18S standard) under conversion number N790. This wonderful old aeroplane came to MAPS in 1990.
This photo was added on 4 March 2018, and has since been viewed 49 times.