Delivered to the RAAF on 12 Sept 1941 for use in the Empire Air Training Scheme. Served with 1 ANS, 1 AOS, 1 WAGS, 2 AOS. Overhauled by Ansett in 1945 & stored for a year before being sold. Registered VH-BLG on 21 Oct 1949. Badly damaged in forced landing near Mudgee in 1959 & withdrawn. Wreckage salvaged in 1975 and nose rebuilt to original wartime configuration. Currently on display at the AWM, Canberra.
This photo was added on 3 March 2018, and has since been viewed 54 times.