One of the exhibits in temporary storage at Duxford after being transferred from the IWM London whilst refurbishment there takes place. This original BE2c was built in Lincoln (probably) in 1916 and went on to serve with No.50 Home Defence Squadron, RFC based at Dover. She later went on to serve with two Night Training Squadrons and No.51 Sqn. RAF before a bad landing forced retirement and she was acquired by the IWM in 1919.
This photo was added on 26 February 2018, and has since been viewed 53 times.