Built by de Havilland Australia and delivered to the RAAF on 30 September 1952. Served with 2 OTU then 21 (City of Melbourne) Squadron. Placed into general reserve 1960, then in 1963 approval was given to convert the aircraft for display purposes by removing the wings, tailbooms and engine, and blanking off the wing roots/intakes. The nose section was subsequently used for recruiting purposes. Subsequent history uncertain, but currently on display at HARS.
This photo was added on 26 February 2018, and has since been viewed 49 times.