Built in 1956 as a F6 she went first to 92 Sqn but then transfrerred to 65 Sqn. based at Duxfiord. She susequently served with 1, 54 Sqns. and 229 OCU before joining 1 Tactical Weapons Unit where conversion to 6A standard took place. She was acquired by the IWM in 1986.
This photo was added on 22 February 2018, and has since been viewed 64 times.