Post-war CAC production, taken on RAAF charge in November 1947. Struck off at RAAF Tocumwal April 1958 & sold for scrap 1960. Rescued from scrapping by Titus Oates & subsequently passed through the hands of Adastra Airways before ending up on a farm at Jerilderie, NSW. Operated from Jerilderie from August 1964. Purchased by present owner Bob Eastgate October 1970 & registered VH-BOB. Flown to Essendon March 1973 for restoration. First flight post-restoration February 1976.
This photo was added on 22 February 2018, and has since been viewed 73 times.