Indianapolis was home to the Experimental Station of the CAA, which became the FAA in this year, 1958. BuNo 99854 was apparently on loan from the US Navy. Later used by US Department of Agriculture as N32A. To Confederate Air Force in 1980 as N227GB. Photo from: Federal Aviation Administration
This photo was added on 8 January 2022, and has since been viewed 168 times.