Former USAF B-25J serial 44-86724 was transferred to Training Command at RCAF Station Trenton, ON in August 1951. Stored at RCAF Station Lincoln Park, AB in March 1961 for disposal, the bomber was sold to Avaco Services and registered CF-NTU. Ferried to Kamloops, BC in 1962 and stored outside, it became derelict. The Canadian Forces for retrieved the aircraft in 1974 and restored it for display at CFB Winnipeg.
This photo was added on 11 April 2021, and has since been viewed 212 times.