Built as a C-47A-1-DK, USAAF serial 42-92199. Delivered to the RAAF December 1943 as A65-23. Served with 36 Squadron, then 81 & 86 Wings post-war. Allocated to RAN FAA April 1950 & re-serialled N2-23 - used as flying classroom to train Venom & Gannet Observers. Retired 1970 & allocated RAN FAA Museum 1976. Currently in the Lion's Club Park, West Wyalong.
This photo was added on 26 January 2018, and has since been viewed 120 times.