Converted from an RF-84F to an RF-84K for the FICON (Fighter Conveyor) program in 1955. It had retractable hookup equipment and anhedral tailplanes to better fit inside a B-36. The project was cancelled in 1956. It became a ground trainer in 1957 and ended up with the George T. Baker Aviation School at Miami. It was probably scrapped around the end of the 1970s.
This photo was added on 9 November 2020, and has since been viewed 31 times.