Delivered to Trans Canada Airlines March 28, 1957, this Viscount is here in it's last days with Harrison Airways. Bought January 1977 along with another Viscount (CF-TIC) and serving as a source of spares. Sold to the British Columbia Institute of Technology in June 1980 to train aviation mechanics. Replaced by a 737 in 1995, it was stored outside and eventually used by the fire department for training. In 2005, it was sold to the British Columbia Aviation Museum for $1. Barged across the Georgia Strait to Victoria airport, it has been restored in original TCA colors at the museum.
This photo was added on 20 December 2017, and has since been viewed 124 times.