Delivered to the US Navy as an SNB-2 in 1943. Rebuilt as an SNB-5 around 1954. Redesignated as a UC-45J in 1962. Retired at Davis-Monthan AFB in 1967. To the museum in 1969. Was in storage for many years until it was restored and put on display.
This photo was added on 7 January 2020, and has since been viewed 26 times.