This Noratlas was taken on charge on 23 Nov 1956 and struck off charge on 20 Aug 1987. The next day it was flown to Merville, on delivery to the Institut Aéronautique Amaury de la Grange for instructional use. It was still there by mid 2017. The remnants of one of the aircraft's previous codes, 63-VL (carried from 1 Dec 1978 until 2 Feb 1982 while serving with ET 1/63), are still vaguely visible on the tail boom.
This photo was added on 8 October 2019, and has since been viewed 17 times.