Delivered new in 1954 as a Convair 340 N130B to American Can Co. Converted to CV-440 circa 1960. Bought by Allegheny in 1965 as N5804 and converted to CV-580. To USA Corps of Engineers in 1977 and to the United States Department of Justice in 1986, operating for the Immigration & Naturalization Service at El Paso, TX.
This photo was added on 15 December 2018, and has since been viewed 234 times.