After a brief USAAF career as 44-73254 this Mustang was transferred to the RCAF in Jun 1947, serving with them as 9571 until 1957. It then became N6328T and has carried that registration ever since. It arrived in Germany in a crate only six months earlier (in March 2013), was re-assembled and had its first flight on 1 May 2013. It is based at Albstadt-Degerfeld, owned by Wilhelm Heinz. Has small "Heinz Aero" titles on the canopy.
This photo was added on 12 December 2018, and has since been viewed 159 times.