Licence-built in 1941 by F+W Emmen for the Swiss Air Force as J-143. Ended up in a playground in the late 1950s but salvaged intact circa 1965. Stored in a shed for many years until restored to flying condition in the 1990s and registered as HB-RCF in Jan 1996. Now owned by Eric Chardonnens and based at Aerodrôme des Placettes in Bex, Switszerland. Flown in French AF markings until repainted in these original Swiss markings as J-143 in 2013. Does not appear to carry its Swiss registration anymore.
This photo was added on 9 December 2018, and has since been viewed 223 times.