Converted from Westland IV and registered April 1929. Exhibited at the International Aero Exhibition at Olympia July 1929, after which it went to Imperial Airways at Croydon for use by their private hire department. (The photographer described it as a 'four-seater air taxi'). Sold to Air Service Training Ltd, Hamble 24th November 1937. Withdrawn from use at Watchfield 16th August 1940. Cancelled in the census of 1st November 1945.