Built in 1971 at Chester and Woodford as a Nimrod MR.1 and later converted to MR.2 standard. Retired in 2010 after service with the Kinloss Wing and flown into Elvington. Maintained in taxying condition.
Built for the RAF by DH Hatfield in 1948, serving many units including 207 Squadron, the markings of which it now wears. SOC in 1982 and last flew (as G-KOOL) shortly thereafter. Officially de-registered in 2012, but by then it hadn't flown in nearly 30 years.