G-AUCM was one of the first Australian civil aircraft and was registered in 1921 after service with the Royal Air Force as F2691. It is not known who owned it when it was photographed at Albury but by the end of 1927 it was in Papua New Guinea. G-AUCM was withdrawn from use in 1930 without adopting the VH- prefix (it would have been VH-UCM). Alexandra Park still exists in Albury and is about a kilometre from today's Albury Airport. The photo was found at a garage sale in Albury and the photographer is not known. The details were pencilled on the back.