Built as C-47A 42-93518 for the USAAF. Loaned to Pioneer from June 1946 until July 1952 and named "Sam Houston". Returned to the USAF and modified to C-117C standard. Still active as N36AP in 2006. Stored at Oshkosh by Basler from 2006 to date. Photo obtained 60 years ago.
This photo was added on 17 September 2017, and has since been viewed 370 times.