Built in 1935 for KNILM and delivered to Batavia (Jakarta) as PK-AFL. To Australia in 1942 as VH-ADZ for ANA. Bought by Marshall Airways in 1948 and flown as a 17-seater as VH-CDZ until damaged in u/c collapse at Mascot on 10 November 1957. It was stored at Bankstown from 1958 until loaned to the Camden Museum of Aviation in 1965. Then to an off-airport compound in Narellan in 1971 as seen here, and back to Bankstown in 1972. It's still there today (2017).
This photo was added on 15 September 2017, and has since been viewed 556 times.