Built in 1918 by the Henderson Scottish Aviation Factory for the RAF as D5858. Civilianised in 1920. Served Northern Air Lines for several years. Avro 594 Avian IV G-AADL of NAL in the background in this shot taken just inside the main doors of the large 1929-built hangar at Barton. Obtained over 40 years ago.
This photo was added on 14 September 2017, and has since been viewed 82 times.