The DH.77 was built to an RAF requirement for a lightweight interceptor fighter. It first flew from Stag Lane on 11 July 1929. Tested by rhe RAF at Martlesham Heath, it was then used by DH and Napier for testing the latter's Rapier engine until retirement in June 1934. From DH 60 years ago.
This photo was added on 13 September 2017, and has since been viewed 244 times.