Ex-VH-BPH with British Commonwealth Pacific Airways, ZK-BGC joined TEAL in May 1954. In 1961 it was sold to the Royal New Zealand Air Force as NZ3633. In the background are an RAAF Canberra and DH98 Mosquito VH-WWS. The latter's history is known in detail and it was based at Sydney airport in between December 17, 1956 and February 19, 1957, so it is assumed that is when the photo was taken.. WWS otherwise operated from Camden/YSCN airport. Photo by the late Mary Thomas, of Sydney.
This photo was added on 23 August 2017, and has since been viewed 376 times.