This helicopter has had a long and varied history. Originally delivered to the GAF Lufttransportgeschwader 61 in 1958 with the serial GA119 (GA+119). After being transferred to the Navy she was allocated the serial SC+205 and then WE+543 with the newly formed MFG 5 in 1963. In 1971 she took over a fire fighting role with the Land Niedersachsen and was allocated the civilian reg. D-HEMD. She then served as a general workhorse/pleasure flight role before being rescued by the Aeronatuticum museum in 1998.
This photo was added on 31 March 2018, and has since been viewed 42 times.