Operated by the Goldtimer Alapítvány (Goldtimer Foundation) and sponsored by Sunflower. This Soviet-built DC-3 was delivered to the Hungarian Air Force in 1949 as 209, transferred to Malév in 1958 as HA-LIX but returned to the Air Force six years later. Withdrawm from use in early 1974 and ended up in a museum. Acquired by the Goldtimer Alapítvány in Oct 1997 and restored to flying condition, first post-restoration flight 21 Sep 2001. This is the only flying Li-2 in the world.
This photo was added on 11 March 2018, and has since been viewed 98 times.