This recent product from the Luskintyre 'Tiger Factory' has a long history, being built for the RAAF as A17-166. It was civilianised on 21 July 1949 as VH-BFB. Re-registered VH-DAN in August 1959, then VH-CKE in September 1964. Withdrawn from use in 1964 and reportedly broken up, it has been resurrected as VH-NEI(2) on 19 July 2004. Seen here departing from the Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia's National Fly-in.
This photo was added on 9 March 2018, and has since been viewed 54 times.