This P-51 was built at Inglewood, CA and TOC with the USAAF as 44-74936. Around Oct. 71 it was transferred to Wright Field and became part of the National Museum of the USAF. It is now on display as 44-15174 'Shimmy IV', flown by Col. C.L. Sluder, Commander of the 325th FG in Italy during 1944.
This photo was added on 7 March 2018, and has since been viewed 68 times.