Delivered to the RAF as WD413 from Avro's Woodford factory in early 1951. Mainly used as a comms aircraft with the Bomber, Fighter and Transport Command Comms Flights. To 7881M in 03.65 and sold as G-BFIR in 01.78. Later G-VROE and flown as WD413 in T.21 trainer markings.
This photo was added on 5 March 2018, and has since been viewed 48 times.