Built by De Havilland Australia for the RAAF as A17-518 & BOC 8 Jun 42. Served with various NSW AOS & EFTS. Overhauled by DHA in 1944 & allocated rebuild cn T222. Post-war stored at Narrandera until sold to the Australian Assoc of Aero Clubs on 14 Feb 47. Converted for civil use with a canopy and registered VH-BGX. Damaged by Cyclone Tracy in Darwin on Christmas Day 1974. Risen from the ashes and restored as VH-DHA(5) on 16 January 2002. Seen here at the AAAA National Fly-in.
This photo was added on 4 March 2018, and has since been viewed 67 times.