Built to RAAF order as a basic trainer and made its first flight at CAC's Fisherman's Bend aerodrome on 10 December 1956. Served with the RAAF until sold on 26 May 1970. Stored stripped and dismantled under various owners until acquired by Jeff Trappett in 1989. Restored at Point Cook, Latrobe Valley and Toowoomba. First flight at Toowoomba 7 April 1995. Currently based at Latrobe Valley and seen here arriving for the RAAF Museum Air Pageant.
This photo was added on 2 March 2018, and has since been viewed 118 times.