First flew Oct.1944. Registered NC74138 20th Feb.1948 - 9th Aug.1949 for use by the US Civil Air Attaché in London. Donated by Vickers-Armstrong to the Shuttleworth Trust in 1950 and ferried to Old Warden as G-15-109. In static display there 1950 to 1975, when it went to Duxford for restoration. Registered G-PRXI 6th June 1983. Suffered a fatal crash in a forced landing during an air show at Rouen 4th June 2001. Subsequently rebuilt with first flight 18th May 2018. In 2020 it carried 'Thank U NHS' under the wings in tribute to the efforts of the NHS during the Covid pandemic.
This photo was added on 31 May 2022, and has since been viewed 145 times.