Built to a 1917 RFC order as C1916. Subsequent service not known but likely to have been stored. Delivered to Australia in 1920 as part of the 'Imperial Gift' and allocated RAAF serial A2-4: remained stored until 1926. Allocated to 1 FTS Point Cook until retired in 1929. Issued to the AWM and displayed initially in Melbourne, then Canberra until 1999. Repainted in 1970 as C9539, again in 2008 as D6950 (both of 2 Squadron AFC).
This photo was added on 28 February 2018, and has since been viewed 50 times.