Beautiful and rare: originally delivered to the RAAF in the second batch of Cadets during 1938-9. Initially served with 1FTS, Point Cook, but moved to Camden with CFS in 1941. Disposed of after the war, becoming VH-AGH on 16 July 1945 & eventually ending up in the hands of Sid Marshall at Bankstown. SOR 6 June 1951. Beautifully restored, ff April 2008. Seen here getting airborne at the Houdini-Centenary Air Show.
This photo was added on 21 February 2018, and has since been viewed 56 times.