The Adventurer was basically a four-seat Autocrat developed for Australia and New Zealand, using war-surplus Australian-production Gipsy Majors. This one was manufactured in 1950 and shipped to Australia engineless where Kingsford Smith Aviation Service, Sydney, fitted the engine. It was first registered on 31 July 1951. It's seen here at the Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia's Auster Rally.
This photo was added on 20 February 2018, and has since been viewed 64 times.